Regarding Our Website:
Here are terms and conditions of use
- License. You are invited to use this website for your personal use, downloading or printing this information within the guidelines of these terms and conditions. You may not however reproduce any portion of these web pages' text or graphics without prior written consent.
- Links. For your convenience, Pediatric Associates may provide links to third-party web sites. Pediatric Associates, L.L.C. is not responsible for, nor does it endorse the actions of other web sites or advertisers. Pediatric Associates is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites, sites framed within the website or third-party advertisements, and neither makes any representations regarding their content or accuracy. Your use of third-party Websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites. Pediatric Associates does not endorses any product advertised on the website. Please let us know if you believe a link or advertisement to be distasteful, illegal, inaccurate, or otherwise out of line with the values you expect from this website.
- Warranty Disclaimer. Pediatric Associates website strives to offer reliable reference materials to patients. The content of this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, consultation, treatment or diagnosis. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition and the timing of medical screens and tests that are appropriate for your particular needs. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read or seen in any of the content in Pediatric Associates' website.
- Liability Disclaimer. Pediatric Associates tries to maintain an accurate and up-to-date website. The information found within this website is provided as a service and is without guarantee. The user of this website assumes complete responsibility in applying any information documented here. Pediatric Associates does not guarantee or warrant the quality, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, appropriateness or suitability of the information on the site or of any product or services referenced on the site. You assume the risk of computer viruses, worms, trojan horses and other destructive code by using this text or downloading files from the associated website. Information on Pediatric Associates' website is obtained from many sources. There are inherent hazards of errors or omissions in electronic distribution. As a result, there may be errors and omissions or inaccuracies in the content of the website. These could include technical or other inaccuracies or typographical errors and delivery of the content of the website. Periodically, changes may be made in the content. Pediatric Associates, L.L.C., and their respective affiliates, agents and licensors disclaim all express and implied representation and warranties of the accuracy, completeness, currentness, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any information constituting the content of the website. Pediatric Associates nor any of their respective affiliates, agents or licensors shall be liable to you or anyone else for any loss, damage, sickness, injury or death caused in whole or in part by its negligence or contingencies beyond its control or any error or omission in the content of the website or in procuring, compiling, interpreting, reporting or delivering the website content. In no event will Pediatric Associates or their respective affiliates, agents or licensors be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information or for any direct, consequential, special or similar damages incurred by you or anyone else in relying on the website content, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. You agree that the liability of Pediatric Associates and their respective affiliates, agents or licensors, if any, arising out of any kind of legal claim (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) in any way connected with the website content or the information in the website content or any information which is referenced by or linked to the content shall not exceed $100.00.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Pediatric Associates, L.L.C., its officers, directors, employees, authors, partners, affiliates, and advertisers from and against all claims, actions, demands, losses, expenses, liabilities, settlements, damages and costs, including reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, any violation of this Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Waiver, Release and Limitation of Liability. You release Pediatric Associates, L.L.C., its officers, directors, employees, authors, partners, and advertisers from any liability relating to your use of this website. You waive any claims for sustained losses or damages from use of Pediatric Associates' website.
- Third Party Rights. Pediatric Associates, L.L.C., its officers, directors, employees, authors, partners, and advertisers may use the provisions of paragraph 6 and 7 on their own behalf.
- Severability. Each provision in this agreement stands independently; they are severable. In the event that any provision herein is found to be invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
- General. Pediatric Associates is based in Vineland, New Jersey, in the United States of America. Pediatric Associates makes no claims that the content of the website is appropriate or lawful outside of the United States. Content of the website may not be appropriate for persons not currently patients of our practice. Access to the Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the website from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions of Use shall remain in effect indefinitely and shall service any breach by any party.
- Jurisdiction. You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with Pediatric Associates, or in any way relating to your use of the website, resides in the courts of the State of New Jersey and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of the State of New Jersey in connection with any such dispute including any claim involving Pediatric Associates or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, licensors, telecommunication providers and content providers. These Terms and Conditions of Use are governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of New Jersey, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Use, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
- Age Restriction. You must be at least 18 years old to use the information on this Site. If you are under 18 years old, then you must have permission from a parent or legal guardian to use this Site.