Don't forget to have your child immunized in accordance with state regulations. It's also important to schedule your child for a flu shot.
Please Be Aware ...
You must have an appointment before seeing one of our doctors.
Appointments cannot be made by text or eMail.
Our Office Number: 856.691.8585
Appointment line is open:
8:00 AM Monday - Friday
8:00 AM Every Other Saturday
Appointments may be made by calling the telephone number above. Our appointment line opens at 7:30 AM Monday through Friday and 8:00 AM every other Saturday morning. Each morning our practice receives a high volume of phone calls requesting appointments for sick children. Our staff will attend to your request as quickly as possible. You can help us by reserving the early morning hours for calls requesting same day appointments.
Appointments for well baby exams, consultations, medication refills, billing inquiries, etc, will be made after 10:00 AM (No routine business is conducted on Saturday). We make every effort to keep our appointments on time. You can help keep us on schedule by observing these recommendations. When calling to make an appointment for a sick child, please keep in mind that we do not schedule sick appointments with one particular doctor. These appointments are given to the next available doctor throughout the day, so please do not request a particular doctor for your sick child unless it is an ongoing issue that one particular doctor is working with.
1. Please DO NOT walk in without an appointment.
2. Please DO NOT ask that another child be "worked in" without scheduling an appointment. Requesting that we see a sibling without a scheduled appointment is one of the reasons our schedule becomes delayed.
3. Be on time for your appointment. Please arrive 15 minutes early to update your personal information and insurance.
4. Notify us as soon as possible if you are unable to keep your appointment.
5. Missed appointments are an inconvenience for everyone. There is a $10 fee for no shows.
6. Annual well check-ups are very important for your child’s health. Our appointment schedule for well check-ups fills up quickly. Please be sure to call three months in advance of your desired appointment date. Additionally, sports and school physicals must be scheduled well before school begins. Make sure to call as far ahead as possible to schedule these appointments to assure availability.
7. To schedule a future appointment call 856.691.8585 and choose prompt #2.
8. To cancel or reschedule an appointment call 856.691.8585 and choose prompt #3.
9. To confirm your scheduled appointment call 856.641.0102. This is a voice mail box and can be accessed 24/7. This is only to be used for appointment confirmations.